Book your visit to The Auckland Project.
Under 16s: £1
Admission to Auckland Tower is included in the ticket price to the Mining Art Gallery
Find out more about visiting Auckland Tower here
Mining Art Gallery
Concessions: £4 (over 60s, full-time students, unwaged)
Under 16s: £1
Groups: (must be pre-booked)
Find out more about visiting the Mining Art Gallery here
Concessions tickets are available for the following groups:
Full-time students of any age
Those in receipt of Job Seekers Allowance, Income Support, Incapacity Benefit, PIP or Employment Support Allowance
Proof of concessions: please note, if you are eligible for a concessions ticket, you will need to provide one of the following documents when purchasing your ticket:
- ID showing date of birth
- Student card
- Evidence of payment support dated within the last six months
Without the appropriate supporting documentation at the ticket desk, full admission price will be charged and no refunds will be issued at a later date.
Essential carers included within ticket price.
Pre-booked groups of more than 10 receive a discount of 15%.
Admission for the group organiser and coach driver is included.
These can be booked by calling 01388 743 797 or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
The maximum group size we can accommodate in the Mining Art Gallery at one time is 15 people.
If you wish to visit with a larger group, please call to discuss options as we may be able to combine your visit with a Market Place tour or similar.
Schools are invited to discover the inspirational stories of miners turned artists at the UK’s first dedicated gallery to mining art. An ideal place to explore art and social history, we welcome visits from school groups to take part in hands-on workshops in our Learning Room, in bespoke sessions led by our Learning Officer. To discuss how the collection can be brought to life, contact email@example.com.
Visitors visiting between Thursday, 27- Sunday, 30 December can receive free entry to Mining Art Gallery and Auckland Tower. As part of Heritage Lottery Fund’s national #ThanksToYou campaign, all you need to do is bring along a valid National Lottery ticket or scratch card.
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for up to one admission to the Mining Art Gallery only.
- Admission to Auckland Tower is included in the ticket price to the Mining Art Gallery.
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offer is valid on the 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th of December. The Mining Art Gallery is open 10am to 4pm, last admission is a 3:30pm.
- The Auckland Project has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances.
For more information, please call The Auckland Project reception on 01388 743 797, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.